ELO?

I'm new to this list, so let me say "hi" to everyone.  My name is Scott
Totten and I had the privilege of being the guitarist for the touring company
of TOMMY.  Thanks to Alan McKendree for helping me get on this list.

The new LIVE AT LEEDS mentions the possibility of a live album featuring
TOMMY selections.  Any info?

Now about this ELO bashing-I totally understand.  But have you heard of the
band that ELO started out as?  The Move.  If you can find an album called
SHAZZAM, I recommend it.