New to List

Hello,

I new to this list but have been "lurking" for a while,  WHAT A GREAT LIST.
 I have been a fan of The Who since 1972 and have seen The Who many times.
 In addition i have been collecting Music Memorabilia for many years, however
Who items have been hard to come by.  I woulb be interested in trading or
buying anything the someone would want to part with.  Also if there are in
boot traders I would love to do some trades.

Is anyone going to make it to the convention in London, I hope to work it out
to make it there but who knows.

With all the work being done on the re-issue series what are the chances of
following up with a series of releases of live shows like what the Dead is
doing with some of their well known shows.  May be even distribute them
through a different channel other than MCA like Ryko disc.  What shows would
you like to be released, the performance of Tommy at Leeds does not count it
should be a given that that would be the first one released.  It wouls also
be nice to see some video releases of some Moon era performances, like Isle
of Wright.

Have a good one.

David

The beach is a place where a man can feel
He's the only soul in the world that's real.-------Keith's Theme