elo?

hey, scott;

those tapes caused nitemares for keith and the rest during the early quad
tours till they bagged the tapes. makes me think of ELO who have NO place
in rock history.(IMHO).....

.... whaddaya have against ELO? .... They put out some pretty cool
stuff.... it ain't THE WHO, that's for sure, but I don't mind ELO....
I think Butthead said it best when he told Beavis to "let go of
your hang-ups..."

then again, to each his own......

(by the way, PLEASE excuse my ignorance -- I feel I should know this,
already -- but, what does "IMHO" mean? ..... thank you.

                gary