Re: reissues

>ICE says that the Who's Next reissue's on hold till PT sorts out what he
>wants to have on it, but that in August, there will be a remastered, but
>straight reissue of the album.  Anybody see any sign of the latter?
>Records stores around Boston are either out of the old MCA version, or
>are heavily discounting it - looks like they're clearing the way.

[... runout groove omitted....]
> BTW, nobody's *complaining* - some of us
>are just trying to keeps straight what appears where, and how we can hear
>it all.  I'm forever grateful to MCA for the reissues, though I honestly
>think they made a few regrettable decisions - and that's my Humble
>Opinion as someone who's been a Who nutcase since 1965!!

Well, I'll be the first to complain, then:  I'm ungrateful to MCA
for delaying Who's Next.  I certainly hope they're having Pete write
extensive liner notes to make up for this.  And it had better include
damn near everything the Who and Pete solo did for Lifehouse.

Unreasonably,
Chris