reissues

ICE says that the Who's Next reissue's on hold till PT sorts out what he
wants to have on it, but that in August, there will be a remastered, but
straight reissue of the album.  Anybody see any sign of the latter?
Records stores around Boston are either out of the old MCA version, or
are heavily discounting it - looks like they're clearing the way.

Another thing:  Much as I love "Track Records," anybody else miss the
runout groove gimmick used on the US Who Sell Out LP which has a kinda
stuck-victrola dinky horn thing repeated ad-nauseum? I always loved this,
& wonder whyit  wasn't included on the reissue, I wonder (I think it does
appear on the Euro CD).  BTW, nobody's *complaining* - some of us
are just trying to keeps straight what appears where, and how we can hear
it all.  I'm forever grateful to MCA for the reissues, though I honestly
think they made a few regrettable decisions - and that's my Humble
Opinion as someone who's been a Who nutcase since 1965!!