Who Bootlegs

the following is a list of WhoBoots available at generation records in NYC.

Live at Monterey "Eternal Flame"
Live at Woodstock "Violent Side" (40 bucks)
Tommy Demos
Boston Garden April Fools Day 1976 "Behind Blue Eyes" (40 bucks)
Punk Meets
San Francisco 1971 on Black Dog
Petes Lifehouse Demos
Accept no Substitute San Fran 1969
Where are the Kids? Live in Philly 1969
Ruff Action Live from Cobo Hall Detroit,1973 (40 bucks)
Cobo Hall 1972
Capital (forgot which capitol) 1973
Tales from The Who, Largo 1973
Peter USA tour 1993 Acadamy of Music, (brooklyn Acadamy)(40 bucks)
Shea Stadium 1982
Pete, Music Must Change (40 bucks) 1993 i think, my note taking sucks.

The boots I currently have are Decidedly Belated, The Who Vs. Bizarre Mr.
Pig and one entitled  The Who-Live! Collectors Item Early 70's probably
72ish just before Quad. and has the following tracks: the album jacket is
brown and white These are all on Vinyl

Side One
Bargain
Behind
Won't Get

Side Two
Don't Even
Baby Please dont do it (funny, bootleggers did not know what track this was!)
Pinball Wizard

If anyone highly recommends any of these (1970's only) I will feel like I
have a shot at something good. The store will play any of them for any one
who wants to hear them. (I just don't want to sit there listening to the
who playing out of sync with the backing tracks and emabarrassing them)
those tapes caused nitemares for keith and the rest during the early quad
tours till they bagged the tapes. makes me think of ELO who have NO place
in rock history.(IMHO)

Thanks in advance. I will be happy to pick any of these up for any one on
the list and ship them out.

scott

Scott James
SoundWave, The Music Industry Web Site