Lifehouse era boot

	Me and a friend of mine do a weekly radio show from 2 to 5 am (Yeah, I
know, good gig) on our local public radio station and one of our regular
listeners called in and said he had the Who boot featuring "Mary Anne"
and "Baba O'Reily" with no lyrics.  I know this boot was discussed here
before.
I would just like to know the name of it and if its available on CD.

Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"