Who + Mountain/Leslie West

   In the last issue of Goldmine, there are interviews with two of the guys
from Mountain.  Leslie West says: "In the next few months we've got a new
Mountain album that we're working on now, and we've got cuts I did with the
Who and Paul Rodgers and Mick Jagger and Ian Hunter. We're taking some stuff
that I did with other people and putting it together with an album of new
stuff, too."
   Now, there are those couple tracks that he's on from Lifehouse to Leeds,
but could these be something different?  I would have to assume it's from the
same era ('70-'71) but I believe I've seen concert posters for the bands
playing together later in the '70's.
   Anyone familiar with Mountain or have any ideas?

   Doug