reissues, too

     Just wanted to put my 2 cents in there, too.   I must agree with marty
(entwhistle) that overall, these re-issues are pretty much outstanding.
(Actually, marty, I don't think that these guys are actually nitpicking, as
much as making observations after carefully **scrutinizing** the tracks...
that is something that I have not yet done, but now I have some things to look
for when I do get the chance to listen.... but, marty, your point is well
taken.)          ...............  Well, just had a long meeting interrupt my
train of thought, but will persue this discussion further tomorrow.

I guess I'd much rather get new tracks instead of Magic Bus, which I
like, but it was one of those tracks which was fairly well recorded in
the first place.....

JW

WHAT?   WHY, I OUGHTA.........

   ok john, I agree I would prefer to get new tracks, too....after all, I
can always pull out the lp and play it if I wanna hear the long version....
BUT, really, why can't the record company just complete the job and put it
on a disc?   I know there is at least ONE OTHER PERSON who would like to see
MAGIC BUS (LONG VER) out on disc (the guy wrote in to ICE magazine, noting
the same thing I did; that it is the one track that has not gotten the
digital treatment yet).  I mean, really, what the hell ... well, maybe
ODDS & SODS will resolve this deal (I HOPE......PLEASE.... C'MON, I SPEND
A *LOT* OF MONEY ON CD's ...... I DESERVE THIS, DAMMIT..... I'M NOT GIVING
UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!!!!)

                        later, who dudes