Re: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 23

Welland which is only an hour 1/2 from TO. I plan to look into getting
tickets this week, or the following for Tommy.

Also to anyone who can answer, I remember watching a video about a year
ago at a relatives house. It was a concert in which The Who performed the
songs from Tommy in the first parts with Steve Winwood, Phil Collins,
Billy Idol, and Patti Labelle making guest appearances. The second part
of the show was a regular concert set wher they sang pretty much
everything you could want to hear.

The video was pretty recent, and I think it was filmed in Carnegy<sp>
Hall but I'm not sure. Does anyone know the name of the video, or a store
that carries it?

    Chris Hominuk