useless stuff

	Not that anybody cares but I gotta tell somebody....

I.	Pearl Jam is making there one and only American apperence, before
their Asian tour, here in Missoula and I got tickets (really bad ones
though cause I didn't get there till 6am. Damn alarm)  Anyway I'll let
you know what Who tracks they play.  You know they gotta play at least one.

II.	To People magazine:

	1.  Umm....Excuse me but I think the box set was released
            like 6 months ago.

	2.  Next time, don't bother.

III.    Tomorrow I'll probably be sending out my big request for
interview material for a radio project I'm doing on the Who, so be on the
lookout.

Shanon

--I apologize again for the PJ stuff, I'm just really stoked....dude.
Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"