X-tra CD available

Sometimes, when mail-ordering, I duplicate orders.
Here it is:

Artist: WHO
Title: STARRING THE WHO
Label: SIRA 63
Location: Woodstock `69
Sound: 7.5/Vg
Source: SB
Tracks:
Heaven & Hell
Can't Explain
It's A Boy
1921
Amazing Journey
Sparks
The Hawker
Christmas
The Acid Queen
Pinball Wizard
Abbie Hoffman Incident
Do You Think It's Alright
Fiddle About
There's A Doctor
Go To The Mirror
Smash The Mirror
I'm Free
Tommys Holiday Camp
We're Not Going To Take It
Summertime Blues (Cochran/Capehart)
Shakin' All Over (J. Kidd)
My Generation
Naked Eye

Others I own, FYI:

WHO
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE
BIG MUSIC 011
San Francisco `69
9.5/Ex
SB

WHO
BEHIND BLIND EYES
DYNAMITE 94A079/80
Boston, MA 4/1/76
8.5/Vg
Audience

WHO
FROM LIFEHOUSE TO LEEDS
TW-OR-9
Who's Next/Live At Leeds outtakes `71
Exs

WHO
PINBALL WIZARD
OIL WELL RSC 007
Largo, MD  Dec.`73
9
FM

WHO
SHAKIN' ALL OVER
GOLD STANDARD SRE-7 5828X6K1
Fillmore East 4/5/68 & Live USA Autumn 1969
10
SB

I do not post to this digest, but have been receiving it since
September `94, and read it about once a week.

I saw the Who once, at Anaheim Stadium, March 21, 1976.
Keith Moon had his double set, bass drums filled with
water, live gold fish and all.
I was sitting in the third-base side bleachers, and had
a bit too much prior, but still, the show stuck in my mind
as one of the best EVER !
And I've seen the Stones six times, Led Zeppelin once, and
Pink Floyd WITH Roger Waters.  Point made I hope.

Still looking for the bootleg LP and/or a copy of it...

WHO
WHO'S ON FIRST
IMP 1111
Anaheim, CA  3/21/76