Who DAT Trades

Thomas --

  We probably have much of the same material, but if we don't perhaps we can
work out some kind of trade.  I have the following boot CDs: Maximum BBC,
Lifehouse to Leeds, Young Vic 1971, American Tour 1973, Tales from the Who,
Horton Hears the Who, Upgrades from the Box Set, Shakin All Over (Fillmore
East 1968), Live in Amsterdam (1969), Lifehouse Demos, Tommy Demos, and
Quadrophenia Demos.

David

P.S. I have a Sony D7 DAT recorder and a portable CD player with a digital
output.  I'm still trying to track down the right cable to connect the two.