Tribute album suggestion

This is kind of a neat idea that popped into my head.  I would like to
hear The Moody Blues with their friends The London Symphony Orchestra
cover something off of either Tommy or Quadrophenia.  The Moody Blues
are by far are the best at performing with symphonies and I believe
that they could do a song very well (provided that they pick a song
that was adaptable to their style).  Also if many didn't know, the
Moody Blues also started their career at the Marquee club.  Any
comments?

Christian