Re: RD Acting

>3.The "Generations" fanzine suggests that Pete took a small acting part
>in some of the "underground" 60s films he "scored"! Doed anyone else know
>anything about this? ("The Seeker", "The Lone Ranger" etc....)

The only one I'm aware of (and I found this in a Trouser Press Who Discography
I've got) is "The Lone Ranger" which was produced by the Royal College of Art in
1968.  He also contributes some "Instrumentals & odd vocal tracks"
They list a couple of others: "Double Pisces"(?), "Shadows Of Bliss" (a BBC
educational film on Physics) which he contributes musically to but doesn't
actually appear in.

Regards,
Denis.