Re[2]: Who Tribute Album

>Let's face it, these are original classics by the Who.  These songs are
>not ment to be recreated or reproduced by any group.

Hmmm... yeah maybe.  I must admit I really liked the version of 'The Real Me' by
WASP (although it's not a touch on the original) .  If nothing else at least
these covers are a good way of keeping Who music alive and spreading the word so
to speak (of course I'll change my mind the day I hear a hip-hop/dance version
of My Generation...).  As an example of their effect (if done well) look at the
increased interest in KISS after the release of Kiss My Ass.

Denis.