Re: Who Tribute Album

> Let's face it, these are original classics by the Who.  These songs are
> not ment to be recreated or reproduced by any group.

For cryin' out loud, lighten up, would you?  There happen to be LOTS of
talented artists out there -- talent isn't limited to Pete and the boys
-- and while I certainly don't like every (or even most) of the covers
that are done, I do appreciate the attempt.  And since imitation is the
most sincere form of flattery, I'm surprised that there aren't more
covers of these songs.

A true fan