Who server, etc.'

Hi all -- my apologies for the intermittent quality of the Hypertext
Who over the last month as I've been away from school and the
administration likes to shut down suspicious-looking student daemons.
So, it's back, hopefully to stay up for a while.

This also means that I can start adding some of the tidbits various of
you have been donating, if I remember what they were.  You may resume
correspondence at the tone...

I'm looking forward to the Live at Leeds reissue -- let's hope they
do a good job editing it all together (without resorting to the "let's
just *fix* this part..." approach).

Wes