Re: roio help needed

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, STEVE MARSHALL wrote:

> I have 2 questions:
>
> Does anyone know about a Who b**t called Long Live Rock? It's on Wall
> Records & looks like it's a '79 show but there's no date or location listed.

I have a listing of it with all the songs listed. All it says is that it
is from the american tour 1979. No other date is given

> I'm also trying to find out something about a b**t called This is For Them,
> supposedly recorded on 12/4/79 in Buffalo.

I own This is for them. It's from Buffalo al right. It's the show after
the Cinti concert. It has: Substitute, Can't Explain, Baba O'R, Punk
Meets.., Boris the Spider, Music Must Change, Drowned, Who are you, 5:15,
Pinball, See me, My Gen, I can see for files, Sparks, Dance it away,
WGFA. It's fairly typical quality for a b**t. Sort of tinny, but clear,
no real crackling or too much crowd. It's a good double set. If you want
more info, just ask. I can also tape it for you if you'd like.

> Does anyone know anything about either of these? Thanks!
>
> Steve

Laura Plummer				* "There's shit on this record
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	*  Mozart wishes he could have
University of Texas at Austin		*  thought of."
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*         --Ted Nugent