Re: roio help needed

In article <199502280654.AA16242@cnj.digex.net>,
    QuietOne <drjimmy@cnj.digex.net>  writes:
>  Imagine leaving the concert with that in your head..
>  The last song ? How Can you Do it ALone ? Argh,..

Actually I'd love to hear this song live... its one of my favorites
from 'Face Dances'.  I really like the bass lines on it.  Somehow I
had this feeling that for FD, the band was sounding ho-hum in the
studio sessions but that when they took these songs on the road they
came to life.  Has anyone heard any boots with FD songs on them?  How
did they sound?
						-- Rich
--
http://www.xmission.com/~legalize	Legalize Adulthood in Utah!