Re: roio help needed

In article <013.04027000.MHND71F@prodigy.com>,
    MHND71F@prodigy.com (STEVE MARSHALL)  writes:
> Does anyone know about a Who b**t called Long Live Rock? It's on Wall
> Records & looks like it's a '79 show but there's no date or location listed.

This is what the world-wide web bootleg list says about it (the URL to
the bootleg list is http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who-boots.html):

46. [30K cover image] Long Live Rock (American Tour '79) (Label Wall
   Records) double
   Recording: very good
      + Side 1
	  1. Substitute
	  2. Can't Explain
	  3. Baba O'Riley
	  4. Punk Meets The Godfather
	  5. Boris The Spider
      + Side 2
	  1. Sister Disco
	  2. Behind Blue Eyes
	  3. Music Must Change
	  4. Dreaming From The Waist
      + Side 3
	  1. Bargain
	  2. Pinball Wizard
	  3. See Me, Feel Me
	  4. Long Live Rock
      + Side 4
	  1. Who Are You
	  2. My Generation
	  3. Join Together
	  4. Magic Bus

> I'm also trying to find out something about a b**t called This is For Them,
> supposedly recorded on 12/4/79 in Buffalo.

I couldn't find anything list in the bootleg pages about a concert in
Buffalo.  However, that doesn't mean the boot doesn't exist.  The
Hypertext Who setlist pages give this as the setlist:

  4 DECEMBER 1979: MEMORIAL AUDITORIUM, BUFFALO, NY
    1. Substitute
    2. I Can't Explain
    3. Baba O'Riley
    4. The Punk Meets the Godfather
    5. Boris the Spider
    6. Music Must Change
    7. Drowned
    8. Behind Blue Eyes
    9. Sister Disco
   10. Who Are You
   11. 5:15
   12. Pinball Wizard
   13. See Me, Feel Me
   14. Long Live Rock
   15. My Generation (with Slip Kid ad lib)
   16. I Can See for Miles
   17. Sparks
   18. Dance it Away
   19. Won't Get Fooled Again