Leeds

Does anyone have the 12-inch box deluxe collectors edition?  How is the
material included with that?  Is it worth the extra $15?  I have an
original Leeds album (y'know, one of those black vinyl things we all used
to be SOOOO careful with), with all the stuff... it's been said that MCA is
including all the same items as the original release.  True?

How's the sound quality?  I've always thought that the Leeds CD was quite
exceptional for sound quality, especially considering the date of the
recording.

Please, anyone with the new release - Give us some info!!!  The rest of us
have to wait 'til Tuesday to get our grubby little hands on it!!!

OK,
KLW

PS. Concerning the post earlier re: alternative lifetstyles referred to in
PT's songs:  One of the things that has been so captivating to me about PT
is his disregard for (and disdain of) social mores.  I don't recall ever
hearing PT say he was too concerned about what someone thought of him; in
fact, being the original Punk, I would guess that it gives him great
pleasure to say and do things that stir up controversy and uncertainty,
especially amongst the media.  I love it!

The only question I have is whether or not he secretly plans what his next
shocking "disclosure/revalation" will be (as part of a cunning plan), or if
he just goes from interview to interview, tearing into whatever comes to
his mind at the time, then sitting back and enjoying the feeding frenzy
caused by his latest outlandish statements.  :)