Re: other boots

On Sat, 25 Feb 1995, Ian M. Derby wrote:

> By the original date you specified, that would've placed the
> recording at Abbey Road studios for the Abbey Road sessions.  In the
> book "The Beatles Recording Sessions" there is no mention of a Quick
> One being recorded for the entire month of July 1969.  In fact if it
> really existed, I'm sure it would've been mentioned.
Okay, I think the date must be wrong, because I've talked to some Beatle
collectors, and they have heard of the boot, and I think it is a
concert, I don't think it's studio, but I'm not sure. Sorry I don't have
more info. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it.
Laura

Laura Plummer				* "Listen, if they're going to buy
Graduate School of Lib and Info Sci	* lunch boxes, they may as well buy
University of Texas at Austin		* David Cassidy lunch boxes"
liquid@fiat.gslis.utexas.edu		*    --David Cassidy on making money