Re: other boots

> On Sat, 25 Feb 1995 Boris6@aol.com wrote:
>

> > My brother has a boot with this on it, I can't be sure it's the same title
> > though, and the Beatles version of A Quick One is nothing more than John
> > Lennon singing the first two lines from the song.  This was taken from the
> > booted-to-death Let It Be sessions which included hundreds of such song
> > snippets.    Doug
> >
> I don't think that is it. It is my understanding that they did the entire
> song. Anyone else have info?

By the original date you specified, that would've placed the
recording at Abbey Road studios for the Abbey Road sessions.  In the
book "The Beatles Recording Sessions" there is no mention of a Quick
One being recorded for the entire month of July 1969.  In fact if it
really existed, I'm sure it would've been mentioned.