Shea Stadium and misc stuff...

I never understood what Pete meant by his Shea Stadium comment.
Afterall he played to a much larger crowd at JFK on the same tour.
The Who also played at Rich Stadium in Buffalo and Exhibition stadium
in Toronto.  As for '89 did the Who play JFK or the VET?  I seem to
remember the Stones had to play at the VET on the Steel Wheels tour
later that year because the city condemned the stadium as unsafe.  I
never saw a concert at JFK, was it a great place to watch?  Now it's
going to be CoreStates Spectrum II, but I'd rather see "Eagles
Stadium".

BTW I just received Tales From The Who (thanks Jeff!) and am floored
over how solid Moon is.  Can anyone tell me if those '73 concerts
were after the "Cow Palace" incident?  I wonder if he sobered up
for a brief period after his scare.  The band as a whole was really
tight sans the backing tapes.  I wish they would've found another
way to play Quad on stage without those.

Another thing:  When they release that live set in two years, they
better include the My Generation/Join Together/My Gen Blues from
Swansea.