Psychoderelict Ripoff (fwd)

THE WHO-----> ROCK!!!! writes:
>From list-owner-thewho  Tue Feb 21 12:51:26 1995
From: "THE WHO-----> ROCK!!!!" <jschotla@pluto.njcc.com>
Subject: Psychoderelict Ripoff
To: thewho@cisco.com
 Sun Dec  7 12:25:00 PST 1997
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 15:51:00 -0500 (EST)

	I am very annoyed that Psychoderelict has the talking throughout
the cd, but what's worse is that you can't program it out. Then I find
out that there is a music only cd (of course it costs more than the
orig.). Those damn record companies are such a ripoff. Now I see Psycho
Talking version) in cutout bins for $6.99. These record companies jip us
so bad, and then they rip us off again.
	I own TKAA on cd and lp. The cd is missing 3 songs as well as
the whole picturebook. Then they'll rerelease it because of their
mistake and make even more profit off us. This is total bull. I hate these
damn record companies.

Hope I don't sound too negative.

JEFF