Re: Young Man Blues on TKAA

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995, Legalize Adulthood! wrote:

> In article <9502211548.AA01150@clarke.montclair.edu>,
>     katic@pegasus.montclair.edu (Peter Katic)  writes:
> >I was wondering about the "the Kids are Alright" soundtrack.  What concert
> > is "young Man Blues" taken from.  It sounds incredible.
>
> My memory tells me its from Woodstock.  In the film, I remember Pete
> et al wearing all the same gear as the Sparks, Pinball Wizard and See Me, Feel
> Me sequences (which are definately Woodstock).
>
> 						-- Rich

	I know most of the printing on the back of the newest TKAA video
is wrong and leaves a lot of stuff out, but I'm pretty sure it says that
Young Man Blues is from the London Coliseum (or something like that, I
don't have it in front of me.)  Every time I watch the video I try to
figure out if that particular performance was from Woodstock.
I think, if you look closely though, the background (to Pete's left) is much
darker (no skylight) at the supposed London performance.
But it's been like 3 months since I watched it last so I'm probably
completely wrong.  Oh well, nothing new.

Shanon
Shanon Dell                     |
Radio/Television Broadcasting   |  "Deaf, dumb, and blind boy, he's in a
University of Montana           |   quiet vibration land..."
tommy@selway.umt.edu            |                   -- The Who's "Tommy"