Who roios (b**ts) for sale

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to thank everyone who responded to my previous posts of Who
roios (b**ts) for sale. To everyone who ordered anything: your tapes are
complete & in the mail as I type. For those of you you responded to the
first post a few weeks ago, I've reduced my prices on everything. Those of
you who responded within the last 2 weeks got the list with the reduced
prices. For anyone who might've missed the last offers, I have tapes of Who
several roios for sale. I use nothing but virgin (unused) metal tapes (or I
can use XLIIs if you like) for optimum sound quality. Nothing gets dubbed
unless my original is a tape, & then all dubbing gets done in real-time. If
you're interested, email me. You won't be disappointed!

Steve