RE: Great Dane Woodstock Box--Tape SpeedSun Dec 7 12:25:00 PST 1997

>From: B0RN2RUN@aol.com
>Date: Tue, 14 Feb 1995 21:12:04 -0500
>Subject: Great Dane Woodstock Box--Tape Speed
>
><<You'd be hard-pressed to find anything 2nd class about this job.>>
>
>Was there any problem with the speed of the source tape?  I think the
>Woodstock set has been out on CD before and that it ran a little fast.
>
>David

You know, I misread the subject as "seed"...

               ...and got all excited over nothing.

But how about it?

MCW

                       [] [] [][] [][] [] [][] [][] [] []

From: jschotla@rvcc.raritanval.edu
 Sun Dec  7 12:25:00 PST 1997
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 95 02:25 EST

I always wonder why WHO fans almost always talk about Pete Townshend. I
Understand that he was the writer for the WHO, but what about Daltrey and
Entwistle, and Moon.  They were important too.  Pete is interesting, but I
would like to here about the others and what they are doing these days
(except moon).

Just a comment from a really big WHO FAN.
JEFF
Jschotla@rvcc.raritanval.edu

                       [] [] [][] [][] [] [][] [][] [] []

** FOR YOUR REFERENCE **

Requests to be added to or deleted from The Who mailing list should
be sent to majordomo@cisco.com with the following in the body of the
message (NOT the Subject: line):

subscribe thewho-digest optional_email_address

or

unsubscribe thewho-digest optional_email_address

You only need to use the optional_email_address if you wish to mail to
be delivered to a different place than where you sent the request
from.  This is usually unnecessary.

To get moved from the digestified to the non-digestified list, send
mail to majordomo@cisco.com with the following two lines in the body of
the message:

unsubscribe thewho-digest optional_email_address
subscribe thewho optional_email_address

Questions about the list should be sent to the following service
address:

thewho-owner@cisco.com

Regular messages should be sent to thewho@cisco.com.  They will appear
in the next digest.  The digest is generated automatically on a daily
basis at 3:45 AM PST, if queued messages are waiting.

                           eques** End of TheWho Digest **