Re: Screaming! again

On Sat, 11 Feb 1995 BKawa@aol.com wrote:

> The Live Happy Jack on the soundtrack LP [TKAA] is from Leeds 2/14/70.

On the slipcover of the video it says "Happy Jack: Live Tour, Sweden,"
even though the audio for the B & W cake-in-the-office video is
clearly the studio version.  Is there another HJ, or snippet thereof,
on the TKAA video (I don't remember one; someone hep me out here)?  If
not, I wonder why they'd mention a Swedish performance when it was the
studio version.  And if it was meant as a tie-in to the CD, they seem
to be alleging that the CD version was a Swedish performance, contrary
to Bruce's Leeds 2/14/70 cite.

So my question is: Bruce, what's your source for the Leeds 2/14/70
cite?  And does anyone know what's the story behind mentioning a
Swedish Live Tour on the video slipcover, if there's _not_ a second HJ
or piece thereof aside from the cop-and-cake segment?

Alan

As a matter of fact, I could have went to any school I wanted -- MIT,
Yale, Harvard.            --Joseph Robert Zipay, on alt.fan.letterman