Re: Leeds questions

I doubt there will be a vinyl release.  The CD will be approximately 76m
long, which means it would have to be on 2 records.  I know they have cleaned
up the tapes to get rid of the crackling, but I wonder if the disclaimer on
the album will be on the CD label?   The one that says "Crackling Noises O.K.
Do Not Correct!"

The special release will come in a 12X12 sleeve/box with the original 12
inserts (ie poster, photos, etc.) included with the LP.

BKawa