Re: Screaming! again

On Wed, 8 Feb 1995, Sherry Nelson wrote:

>. I find it
> ironic that the impromptu "I saw ya" on the studio recording is
> replicated on at least a couple of live versions of Happy Jack
> (ie. Shakin All Over, TKAAR)

Don't know about Shakin' All Over, but the TKAA Happy Jack is the
studio version, on the soundtrack.  They filmed the video (I think I
remember some source trying to give them credit for this being one of
the first "music videos") in Robert Stigwood's office, leaving him
pretty steamed at the damage (cake everywhere) when he discovered it.

Alan

As a matter of fact, I could have went to any school I wanted -- MIT,
Yale, Harvard.            --Joseph Robert Zipay, on alt.fan.letterman