Re: Petes Address

dear marc.

I received your response and the most direct access for contacting Pete would
be through his management company...Pete's manager is Bill Curbishley at
Trinifold Management ( the address will be e-mailed tomorrow  as it is
currently under lock and key at my girlfriend's office)... it is also my
understanding that Roger is back in the fold with Bill again after a short
relationship with the slimeball Flanzer.                  < Long Live Rock>

                                       joel