Re: pissing contest

TO ALL WHO LISTERS:

My apologies for the message that Dr. Jimmy (aka Pete Higgins) sent to the
main e-mail id re: our "pissing match". I'd like it to be known that the
message that Dr. Jimmy paraphrased was a message that I sent to HIM, not
anybody else. My intent was always to keep the dialogue between he and I, not
anyone else on the Wholist. I would not include the entire list in a
private conversation.

Thank you all.

Best-

Marty Secero