Re: A more informative introduction

> I have long felt that this list is a friendly place for healthy debate, exchange
> of ideas and information.  Additionally, I have observed that we represent a
> wide range of interests concerning the Who and its individual members, as well
> as a range of knowledge and experience with the band.  Joe, Alan, and a host of
> others who undoubtedly have a collection and history of Who experiences that
> would put many of us to shame, kindly share their enthusiasm with those on the
> list who have just discovered the gifts of PDBT et al!  And then, most of us
> fall somewhere between these extremes ;^)
>
> In sum, I think we need to have some FAQ-ish mechanism in place to accommodate

Hi. I think I am to blame for this mess, and I certainly understand
that even when you ask "Pardon me for asking" it is probably just
as annoying as the request itself.

I do agree with what Cheryl stated above, that, to put it in my
words, this list is very "homey", it is non-abrasive, and very
freindly, and thats what I was trying to take advantage of, and
once I got the right direction ( i was only going to ask once,
and I asked that the info to be passed directly to me) I would
have been able to access the famed WHO WWW WEB.

I guess I should inthe future, retain any desire to ask an off
the subjet question, and keep my comments to the current subject
or a subject that I bring up concerning the Who/Music/Personalities.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I will try me best to make it
a rule of thumb not to step over the lines when relaying info
or asking for certain info.

Thanks...

Pete

drjimmy@cnj.digex.net