John Entwistle Band in NYC

Happy Holidays to all fellow Who listers.....
Although I don't often take the opportunity to participate in many of the
animated discussions that get spun on this list...i am fortunate to be a
regular reader of just about all the posts...

I am writing this post to say thanks to those members who have posted all the
info as it pertains to The John Entwistle Band upcoming tour.     This
afternoon I puchased 4 tickets to see John Alec and his band at Tramps in NYC
on Tuesday January 30th...the tickets are $12 each in advance for general
admission to an 8pm show...the opening band is scheduled to be Joni's
Butterfly.....thanks again...regards...

                                                                         joel