Re: Alternate takes showing up on record

Jeff, re:

>Excellent rundown on the Anyway Anyhow Anywhere saga.

I just hope they have the good sense to include the "alternate" take on any
future "rarities" release...

>Also, having just sat through a first full listen of the Box set,
>I noticed Disguises has the extra Pete vocal on the end.

That's the stereo mix of "Disguises". It was first (and previously only)
available on the UK album, "Back Track 3"... (BTW, I think that's Roger, not
Pete on the fade out...)

>Plus, the live splice of the final bit of AQO from Rock&Roll Circus is
>not the same take as on TKAA.  Clearly different guitar.  Vocals
>almost identical.... You guys've mentioned it before, but I'd never heard
>it till now...

It's a completely different performance. Another example of bad liner
notes...

WF <~