Re: Join Together (1989 Box Set)

Keith, re:

>Just seen this box set at the record store.  Before I plunk down $30
>bucks on it, is it any good?

I like it. The "Tommy" set (a combo of the LA Amphitheater and Radio City) is
good (although I would have prefered all of Radio City). However, disc 2 is
subject to criticism as it extends itself to too much Pete Townshend solo
stuff and yet another release of "The Who's Greatest Hits". There is a great
performance of "Trick Of The Light" from Giants Stadium, which justifies it
for me...

wf