Re: Random Questions II

Greetings Larry:

  1.  Tim Herrlinger has already answered this question but yes, John played
with Pete at the Wiltern Theatre in LA on 7/29/93. They played Magic Bus,
Let's See Action and Won't Get Fooled Again. It was *wonderful*. I was at
both LA shows and both Berkeley shows, I was going to go to the San Diego
show but I ran out of money!! Michael Cervenkis (the bald Tommy) was at the
2nd LA show and I got to shake his hand (wowee).

  2.  Pete's father, Clifford Townshend, died a few years back (forgive me, I
don't remember the year). As far as I know his mother Betty is still alive.

  3.  I don't know if Live Aid is available on NTSC. Anyone?

  4.  The stage production of Iron Man was held in London in the fall of 1993
(I think I have the date right--)

Communicate/communicate/via satellite and solid state

pam