Re: IOW to Mark Leaman

>Are you SURE this is the WHO verision of  IOW and not the various
>artists CD???

Ian:

I made a point of asking. He said the Who concert. He also told me how GOOD
the other disk was (so I should get it too), and assured me that they would
never make the mistake of sending that one instead of The Who. So...it looks
good. I am supposed to have it three days after they get it. But it looks
like before Xmas is unlikely. Perhaps I'll have it for my NYE party...I
certainly hope so.

  Cheers                       ML