Tours?

  Does anyone know why Simon Phillips - and not Kenney Jones - played drums
on the '89 tour?  I know KJ was busy with Paul Rodgers in The Law around
that same time, but were there other reasons?

  Speaking of KJ - anyone know what he's been up to lately?

  I was listening to Face Dances and It's Hard the other night, and I was
struck by the fact that KJ's drumming on Entwistle's songs (i.e., Quiet One,
You, It's Your Turn, Dangerous, One at a Time) seemed much more impressive,
much more "Moon-like" than most of the Townshend tunes.  Give 'em a spin -
am I alone in this observation?

Cheers,

Gary