Re: PT - NYC '93

Thanks for the responses.  A little more info and a clarification:

This is an import version video of the Psychoderelict PPV from NYC in March
1993.  I have the original PPV tape, plus an US commercial version of the
video.  The real question (sorry I didn't make it clear--my partner sent the
note because my system wasn't available) is whether there is anything special
enough about the import to make it worth all that cash.  The US version only
cost $20, runs 150 minutes.

There would have to be some significant added value for $90 (a lock of Pete's
hair, maybe).  I suspect not, but if there is something special about it, I'd
like to know.

Mick