What to include on the live set

 Like a lot of other people, I'm hoping that Tommy will be covered
elsewhere (e.g. Tommy: Live at Leeds).  That would leave enough space to
include the best available (UNEDITED) live versions of material performed
live from Who's Next/Life House (WGFA, Baba O'Reilly, Bargain, Love Ain't
For Keeping, My Wife, Pure and Easy,  I Don't Even Know Myself, Let's See
Action, Join Together).  Was Time is Passing or Too Much of Anything
performed live (and does a board tape exist)?

>From Quadrophenia, I'd like to see The Real Me, Drowned, Love Reign o'er
Me, Punk Meets the Godfather, and Dr. Jimmy.

Then there are the oddities and covers they performed (e.g., My Generation
Blues), and one of the two live versions of Who Are You performed w/Keith
Moon could be included as well.

Basically, I think Live at Leeds and Isle of Wight will do a pretty good
job of covering the pre-Who's Next period (although some of the live
material from '67-68, like Relax and Little Billy hasn't been released), so
the 2CD set could basically be the best of the Who live, 1971-78.