Re: It could be so Pure and Easy....

>How about releasing live disks of crucial Who concerts completely uncut.
> Especially the amazing years between 69 and 73.  There's not exactly an
>incredible amount of live material available from the Who's Next tour and the
>beginning of the Quad tour (quality boot wise).  And honestly I'm always
>surprised that there's little to no mention of this compared to the loud
>noise people make for Tommy.

Chad:

In my opinion, entire shows should be released as separate albums, not as
part of a boxed set. We'd get too many repeated songs. I would say this:
INSTEAD of the 5 disk set, release a concert from each tour.
I think it would be a given that any live set would lean heavily toward the
`71-`72 shows.

            Cheers                   ML