Re: Re[2]: Good news from England!

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Mark Leaman wrote:

> 10) The Real Me

Tommy gets it's own full CD & Quad only gets one song?  I'd at the VERY
least include Bell Boy to hear Keith wail, though I'd say if Tommy gets a
CD why shouldn't Quad (I'm sure they could piece together enough songs
where the backing tapes worked right from all the tapes they have), and I
don't even consider myself a huge fan of Quad, either.

> 12) It's Hard

I'd like to see Cry If You Want, though It's Hard would be a pretty close
second from that album.

Shane Matheson					MechEng/CompSci UWO

    "I'm not flying, I'm falling with style." -- Buzz Lightyear