Re: Re[2]: Good news from England!

>>That is good news! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 5 CD live set.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> I have to second Mark's assertion here.  I don't want to set the wrong
> impression--I think a 2 CD set is damning the Who with faint praise (I was
> feeling a little cliche-ish).  When you consider that the Who's
stock-in-trade
> was the live performance, a 5 CD set sounds more appropriate. I don't want
MCA
> to think that we'll all die happy with just 2 CDs, cause I certainly won't.

Jim:

You know, I've been thinking about the two disk set, and what could possibly
be included therein. Surely TOMMY on one, which cuts down the amount of
material considerably. Hoping for the best and assuming that the people
involved aren't completely brain-dead, I think we can assume that it won't
be another repackaging of the same old songs. So what would be included?
That's a game I'd like to have a go at.

1) Here Tis
2) Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
3) Boris The Spider
4) I Can See For Miles
5) Little Billy
6) My Way (aka Easy Going Guy)
7) Relax
8) Pure And Easy
9) Let's See Action
10) The Real Me
11) Dreaming From The Waist (if only because the inclusion will further
devalue the boxed set)
12) It's Hard

Legacywise, I'm not too impressed...and that was hoping for the best!

   Cheers                         ML