RE: cow palace

> > I believe Keith collapsed after they had only played a  few songs.  They
> > didn't get to play any of Quadrophenia which was what they were about to
> > premeire.

> The kid's name is Scott Halpin.  He only played three songs: Naked
> Eye, Magic Bus, and My Generation.  I have not ever heard anything

The Who played the following at the cow palace:
can't explain
summertime blues
my generation
the real me
punk and the godfather
I'm one
helpless dancer
5.15
sea & sand
drowned
bell boy
dr. jimmy
love reign o'er me
WGFA
magic bus
see me feel me
-at this point Moon collapsed and Halpin took over-
they played: smokestack lightning/spoonful/naked eye

I think this info is included with the other set lists at eden.com.
There are other sources too...

Luke