Re: Odds & Sods Remaster

Keith, re:

> Also, which album out there has the best version of Heaven and Hell
>(live) on it?

"Heaven & Hell" is one of my top 4 Who songs. I'm pretty happy with the
"Leeds" version myself, but the Fimmore West version from "Accept No
Substitute" is worth a listen. Just be mindful that you need a pitch control
to correct that CD's speed and reverse your leeds as the left and right
channels are reversed (good job of quality control!).

If you come to the JAE party & concert on January 21 in NYC, you can tape it
yourself!

wf