RE: cow palaceSun Dec 7 12:53:45 PST 1997

>I remember hearing about the famous moon collapse at the
>cow palace, but what I want to know is how far into the
>concert did he collapse, and how many sets did the kid who
>who came out of the audience play, was it a full concert or was
>it cut short, oh yeah did he get paid for his once in a lifetime
>shot at immortality.does anybody know what happened to the kid.

>rick love

I believe Keith collapsed after they had only played a  few songs.  They
didn't get to play any of Quadrophenia which was what they were about to
premeire.
I remeber reading that the kid played Magic Bus and other famous Who tunes
but I can't remeber what the others were.

Sue