Odds & Sods Remaster

 Hey all,

 Anyone know when it's due out and what the bonus tracks'll be (if any)
?  I was just wondering if they would combine Whos & Twos Missing along
with it.

  Also, which album out there has the best version of Heaven and Hell
(live) on it?  By best I mean coolest guitar solo.  I'm trying to learn
to play it and I just want some inspiration.  The Leeds version is cool,
but I like the one on the 30 yrs video better.  Is there a better version
on a bootleg somewhere?  (How bout the Isle of Wight one?)

  Thanks all,

  Keith